The prestigious awards were presented in seven main categories, along with two special prizes, during the gala organised by Interplay, a leading Polish gaming and entertainment portal. STATSCORE was there too!
Spectacular stage design, a mesmerising performance by a magician, and a beautiful rendition of the Skyfall theme song – all of that made for a spectacular event yesterday in Warsaw.
The impressive gala, hosted by Maciej Akimow from Interplay, gathered the crème de la crème of the industry.
Most importantly, of course, there were the awards. Let’s take a look at the complete list of the winners!
- Bookmaker of the Year – STS, the most innovative and creative bookmaker on the Polish market, which in 2019 rebranded and refreshed its services and products. And, of course, STATSCORE’s long-term partner. Great job!
- Company of the Year – Totalizator Sportowy, which successfully underwent a major transformation to become a high-class technological company.
- Debutant of the Year – BETFAN, a new bookmaker that successfully entered the market. Congratulations, partners!
- Marketing Campaign of the Year – It’s BETFAN again – for executing effective marketing campaigns employing Mariusz Pudzianowski and his racehorse, which was named Betfan and became the company’s brand hero. It’s worth noting that STS’s marketing campaign was among the nominated ones.
- Product of the Year –Promatic Group for the creation of Husaria, a game which amazes with its animations and a realistic rendition of historical details.
- CEO of the Year – Olgierd Cieślik for successfully managing Totalizator Sportowy in times of technological revolution.
- Supplier of the Year – IGT, which in 2019 provided comprehensive lottery services to Totalizator Sportowy.
A special award went to Iwo Buski – for his contribution to the development of the industry.
The Grand Prix of Polish Gaming Aces was awarded to Totalizator Sportowy.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Let’s stay in touch!
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).