Head to head (H2H) comparison of teams involved in a game is one of the types of data that fans and bettors are always looking for. Today, we’re taking a closer look at three sophisticated StatsWidgets – Stats H2H, Form H2H, and General H2H.
STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets are a groundbreaking set of tools that allow bookmakers and media companies to attract and engage their users by providing extensive sports data related to specific sports events.
These smart tools, which present all the key data in a visually appealing way, include five widgets dedicated to H2H comparisons:
- H2H widget (described in detail here)
- Last Matches H2H (described in detail here)
- Stats H2H
- Form H2H
- General H2H
Today we’ll take a closer look at the latter three of them!
Stats H2H – compare average numbers from both teams
Stats H2H widget is a great tool that is used for comparing crucial statistics from two teams performances in a game.
These include the average number of goals scored and allowed, as well as a comparison of three top scorers from the teams involved.
Stats H2H is a highly customizable widget that allows betting companies, sports media, or fan club websites to display the most interesting pre-game comparisons in a very user-friendly way.
General H2H - a look back at teams performances against each other
This widget allows fans and bettors to take a look back at the last five encounters between the teams involved.
How many of these games were won by each of the teams, what were the scores, what is the history of their encounters? Direct H2H is here to refresh your users' memory with nicely presented data on the teams' last clashes against each other!
Form H2H - smart comparison of last matches
Winning streak? Losing streak? Or maybe inconsistent performances? This smart tool lets users find out how the teams involved in a contest had played their last games.
The widget includes data on the last performances by both teams and compares their position in the table.
The Form H2H widget provides you with a fantastic way to show this kind of data in visually engaging ways.
All the StatsWidgets are highly customizable and fully responsive, which makes them a perfect tool for users to check the stats and data of the games on their mobile devices. This allows sports news websites to keep fans engaged and entertained, while betting companies may use it to encourage more live bets!
Learn more about other widgets here:
StatsWidgets World Premiere at STATSCORE DAY 2021
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).