The greatest gaming industry event starts tomorrow in London. Meet us there to see what STATSCORE can do for your business!
That’s right, tomorrow the great show starts, and we’ll be there to discuss some exciting brand new solutions that we’ve created for you.
STATSCORE at ICE in numbers
- Travelling 1,500 kilometres and crossing 1 time zone – that’s the route that is now being covered by the STATSCORE team.
- It’s our 4th edition of the event as exhibitors!
- Our team is made up of 9 specialists ready to welcome you at our stand.
- We’re bringing 600 FOOTBALL REINVENTED catalogues with us.
- We’ve got over 20 meetings scheduled with ICE visitors.
And this year, we’ve prepared something amazing!
- FOOTBALL REINVENTED – completely revamped Football LivematchPro widgets built to enhance the experience on betting websites. Great ball-tracking visualizations, all incidents indicated by customized animations, and the speed guaranteed by real-time coverage from our scouts! It gives you all that you need to attract and engage bettors!
- CUPCENTER 2020 – incredibly powerful platform designed to encourage more bets on games played at the world’s greatest sports tournaments. This comes with full coverage of top competitions to be held in 2020 for sports like football, basketball, volleyball, and handball. Coming up with the integrated odds option it will allow you to increase your turnover around the warm months, when the key European tournaments take place. Wait, a minute! Have we heard someone kicking a football?
ICE is bringing together 600+ solutions experts and 35,000+ gaming professionals across all sectors of gaming (4-6 February, 2020) for three days of business development, learning and celebrating the international gaming community. Come on, you just can’t miss that chance to keep up with all the developments, and to learn about the new solutions that can take your business to another level!
Learn more about ICE:
If you want to learn more about STATSCORE and find out how we may help you, please contact our Customer Success Team at email@example.com or use the LiveChat on our website, so we can schedule a call or a meeting!