STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets are a set of amazing sports widgets, which have been designed to cover all the live action, scoreboards, standings, H2H comparisons, and much more! Let’s look at them in more detail, starting with the following hot three: Live Bar, Scoreboard, and Standings.
Live Bar – real-time sports data in a smart widget
Live Bar is a real star among the widgets. With its responsive and mobile-friendly design, it’s a perfect solution used to display real-time sports events in a smart and engaging way.
What does the widget do? Most importantly, it displays in real-time all the key events taking place during a match. If we take a football (soccer) game as an example, the live data will include goals being scored, ball possession, shots being taken, yellow and red cards shown, corner kicks… and many more!
Live Bar is a highly customizable widget that allows betting companies, sports-related online services, and fan club websites to display key game events in a smart and simple way. It may be used on a website as part of a multi-game view, which means that a user won’t need to click on a specific event to find out what’s happening in a given game. In fact, they can follow multiple games simultaneously!
What’s more, the widget also works before and after a game. How is that? Well, before the match starts it displays a countdown timer to the first whistle of the referee. During breaks in the match (half-time), and after the match ends, key stats are shown.!
What makes it special is the neat way in which the data is presented, and the responsive design that allows users to open them on any device, browser or system. The widget doesn’t take up much space (as opposed to field visualisations, better fitted for desktop screens), which makes it perfect to be used on smartphones or tablets.
It can be also used as the first-touch widget to attract people while the full data can be displayed once they open a certain event.
Standings widget – all types of sports tables fans need
League and competition tables are one of the things that each sports fan, casual follower, or bettor needs to have access to. STATSCORE’s Standings widget gives them just that. Though, in fact, it gives them much more!
From the world’s top soccer (football) leagues, through major basketball competitions, to volleyball and futsal tournaments – STATSCORE’s Standings widget allows bookmakers, sports media, and sports-related online services to display rankings of teams and players from hundreds of events held across multiple sports. This solution can be seamlessly integrated into any website or app!
Sample Premier League Standings widget
What types of tables can we offer? Well, most obviously the league standings, including all the divisions, groups, and conferences into which a given competition may be divided.
These, depending on the sport, feature data on the number of points, goals scored and lost, games played, wins, draws, losses, percentage of wins, number of sets won, and the current form of the teams.
But there's much more!
- Home/away tables - let your users quickly check which teams tend to win most often at home or away
- Halftime standings - some teams perform much better in specific halves of their games, and this kind of data can be very useful, for example, for bettors!
- Conference and division view - in many leagues, you've got more than just one table, as they are split into conferences or divisions, we've got it fully covered!
- Form standings - that's another type of valuable data - winning and losing streaks, the current form of teams and trends. That's the info every fan and needs!
- Top scorers table - the race to score the highest number of goals is often no less exciting than the competition between teams. And yes, we’ve got a special table for that!
- Card tables - who's committing most red/yellow-card fouls? Your users won't have to count it by themselves if you provide them with this useful table!
Scoreboard - your user will never lose track of the score!
Scoreboard is the widget that allows you to provide your users with the most important information on the game, namely - what the score is!
This simple and smart solution ensures that fans and bettors visiting your website will be able to immediately check the scores of the games that are being played at the moment. It displays the overall score, as well as the number of points/goals won in specific parts of the game (depending on the sports: halves, periods, quarters, sets etc.) Before the game starts the Scoreboard widget displays a countdown timer, and when it ends, the final score is shown.
Sample MLB Scoreboard widget
Football, basketball, volleyball, ice hockey... you name it! STATSCORE's Scoreboard provides you with real-time scores from multiple sports disciplines.
The widget is highly customizable and fully responsive, which makes it a perfect tool for users checking scores of the games on their mobile devices. This allows sports news websites to keep fans engaged and entertained, while betting companies may use it to encourage more live bets!
StatsWidgets World Premier at STATSCORE DAY 2021
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).