How can sports federations make use of official data and statistics? Why is it so important for leagues and organisations to have full control over it? If you’ve been asking yourself such questions, we’re here to help you find answers! Sign up for STATSCORE‘s webinar to learn everything you’ve ever wanted to know about it!
Sports data is a valuable asset for media outlets, broadcasters, and bookmakers. But that’s not all. Currently, a growing number of sports leagues and federations are looking for ways to gain control over statistics and data related to their competitions.
In our webinar we will look into the following questions:
- why is sports data so important?
- how can sports federations make use of their data?
- how important is it to have full control over sports data?
- how can sports organizations benefit from working with official data providers?
The webinar will be particularly helpful for:
- sports marketing managers,
- managers of competition departments in sports organizations,
- representatives of competitions organizers,
- anyone who runs sports competitions and would like to know more about the importance of data in sports business.
Date: June 17, 2020
Time: 3 PM CET
The webinar is free for STATSCORE newsletter subscribers. There are 50 spots for the audience. Do not allow others to leave you behind!
STATSCORE’s mission is to build the biggest sports data center in the world.
The company provides highest-quality sports data and statistics in the form of widgets, minisites, and feeds. It supports sports fans and organisations, media outlets, and bookmakers, by offering reliable live data, in-depth statistics, and attractive visualisations. The company employs a global team of highly-trained scouts, who deliver the most accurate and trustworthy data in real-time.
STATSCORE’s products are used by leading businesses around the world, including media organisations, such as Le Figaro and Onet, and bookmakers, such as Ladbrokes and Eurobet. The company is also the official data provider for sports leagues, such as PGNiG Superliga and Futsal Ekstraklasa.
In 2018, STATSCORE was recognised as one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe (Technology Fast 50 CE).