STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets are a trail-blazing set of beautifully crafted and highly customizable widgets that will enrich every sports-related website. Today it’s time to introduce the next three of them: H2H, Vote, and Lineups.
H2H widget – sports stats head to head
Head to head (H2H) comparison is one of the crucial types of sports data and statistics that fans and bettors are looking for. Why is that? Well, surely because it provides some of the key numbers for all of those who are trying to predict the outcome of the upcoming match between the involved teams.
The H2H widget provides advanced comparisons of the teams’ previous performances, their direct matches, general form, statistics on average goals scored/conceded, results of their last performances – and much more!
- General - this tab provides key information on the teams' previous clashes against each other: the scores of those games, and the number of wins, draws and losses.
- Form - displays the results of the latest games played by each team within a given competition, which allows fans and bettors to compare their current form.
- Stats - this section provides key statistics from both teams' performances in a given competition, e.g. average goals scored and lost, and top scorers.
- Last - here your users will find information on the outcomes of the last 5 games played by each of the involved teams.
Vote widget - let your users share their predictions!
Fans and bettors love to analyse, predict, or just... guess the scores!
It's obvious to all sports fans that having skin in the game makes watching a match a completely different experience. That’s what happens when you bet some cash on a game, or just when you’re a great fan of one of the teams contesting an important match. Guessing what the score will be - no matter if based on in-depth analysis, a guess, or just some wishful thinking - is just what fans do!
The Vote widget provides betting companies and media outlets with a chance to attract viewers and encourage them to interact by sharing their predictions. How does it work? As easy as it possibly could - users just have to select the side they believe will win to cast their vote.
The widget will display the percentage of votes for each side, which will likely encourage some of the viewers to place a wager.
Lineups widget - provide your users with data on who’s playing tonight!
Knowing the squads of the teams is one of the crucial pieces of information that fans and bettors are looking for before a match starts.
Lineups is another smart widget that allows betting companies, media, and sports-related websites to keep their users informed and up-to-date with crucial match data.
This highly customizable and easy-to-implement solution will provide your users with detailed data on the squads of teams taking part in a given game - including Starting lineups, Substitutions, and Coaches.
If you want to attract quality traffic and boost the engagement of your users - whether by encouraging them to bet or to read and share your content - you cannot afford to lack that kind of sports data!
StatsWidgets World Premiere at STATSCORE DAY 2021
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).