The move announced earlier this week has been widely reported on by world media.
On November 14, 2022, LSports announced that it had acquired STATSCORE, opening the company’s global expansion strategy for new markets such as the USA, LatAm, and Asia.
The news has been covered by major industry media all over the world.
Both companies agreed that their common goal of “bringing life” to data-powered sports products was a driving force behind their collaboration – the SBC reported.
iGamingBusiness writes that the acquisition of STATSCORE integrates into LSports’ strategy to leverage its sports data capabilities and offer the ultimate bulletproof sport-data package for all its customers.
The news has also spread to websites publishing in other languages, such as Portuguese.
You can learn more about the deal here.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).