FSB curates market-leading sportsbook experience, and is recognised globally as having one of the most efficient and reliable B2B omnichannel sports betting platforms; designed specifically to increase margins, reduce operational costs and maximise ROI.
The company has been providing comprehensive solutions, including STATSCORE’s renowned sports widgets, to betting companies worldwide.
STATSCORE’s live data visualizations and customizable widgets truly supercharge the in-play betting experience. We understand the power of sports betting and are proud to offer these products to our network of partners and their end-users to enrich their experience – says James Cook, FSB’s Head of Client Services.
STATSCORE’s solutions employed by betting websites include:
- LivematchPro – an innovative and comprehensive version of traditional livescores that includes unique visualizations and positional data for all the important events of a game.
In-play live sports data visualizations
- PrematchPro – a comprehensive solution providing all sorts of essential data, including head-to-head comparisons, in-depth league/tournament statistics and standings.
Great pre-match widgets with integrated hints!
PrematchPro, as well as STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets, also comes with a special add-on, PrematchHints, which provides users with access to fully automated sports hints created with AI to increase the turnover of online betting companies.
“We’re extremely proud to see the industry’s major companies, such as FSB, profiting from the employment of STATSCORE’s statistical and live tracking solutions. It’s great to hear that they are so widely appreciated across this competitive landscape” – says Bogdan Stańczak, STATSCORE’s Business Development Manager.
Want to learn more about how STATSCORE supports sports-related businesses? Drop us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or let’s talk on LiveChat!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling out the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).