One of STATSCORE’s most popular products, the unrivalled LivematchPro, is surely most famous for its landmark real-time match data tracking that has already encouraged hundreds of thousands of people to bet more actively at our clients’ websites. But apart from its top-quality live data, it provides great data solutions, both before and after a game! Let’s take a closer look at its key features!
LivematchPro’s pre-game data
Long before a game starts, fans are getting ready for an upcoming match, and bettors are considering what to bet on. That’s why betting and media websites need to be ready to attract and engage them at this early, pre-match stage.
LivematchPro before the match starts
H2H comparisons of the involved teams allow users to check the key information on the teams' current form, their previous results, direct matches, and last performances.
Real-time tracking of key incidents
What makes LivematchPro so popular among betting businesses and media websites? Of course, it’s this solution’s ability to attract and engage fans and bettors with flawless real-time visualizations of key events on the field (or court). Attacks, possessions, cards, fouls, free kicks, offsides and goals - you'll find it all (and much more) right here!
LivematchPro during the match
There is no incident that you can miss while you follow it live!
The widget also provides a timeline of crucial game incidents, key statistics, and standings - and of course, all of them updated in real-time too!
Complete post-match data available in LivematchPro
Even after the end of a game, STATSCORE’s LivematchPro doesn’t stop working. Fans and bettors will still be able to access all the crucial data and statistics from a finished game.
This allows them to evaluate their betting decisions and prepare better for the next ones.
LivematchPro after the match
The post-game statistics include a comparison of key elements of the game, such as numbers of shots on and off target, ball possession percentage, corner kicks, fouls, free kicks, offsides, and much more!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).