227 goals in 36 matches, 2,759 shots, 658 corner kicks, lots of incredibly smart plays and amazing actions – that’s what the first month of the STATSCORE Futsal Ekstraklasa brought us!
STATSCORE Futsal Ekstraklasa attracts interest around the world
This season, which started at the beginning of September, is the first one since the competition was officially renamed as the STATSCORE Futsal Ekstraklasa.
As the titular sponsor, STATSCORE’s name and elements of visual identification have been included not just in the name of the competition, but also integrated into the league’s new logo, which has been displayed on the competition’s website, clubs’ shirts and in numerous places within the halls where the matches are played.
Moreover, STATSCORE continues to deliver the highest quality statistical data for all games played within the competition.
Upon being released, the news about the deal gained widespread interest from sports-related media around the world, as well as from many outlets dedicated to marketing and business. Find out more about the reactions.
Top-quality sports data boosts league’s popularity
The sponsorship deal between the Polish top-flight and the world’s biggest sports data provider has proved to be a major step forward in the process of professionalization of the competition.
– From the very beginning, we’ve wanted to build the future together. The first stage consisted in providing the league with statistics, which always add value to a competition. Today we have shown that we want to move in the right direction together, despite the difficult times. Thank you very much for putting your trust in the Futsal Ekstraklasa. I know that we’ve been appreciated for our work during recent years when we have been noticed as a developing brand in the Polish market. STATSCORE has chosen us, despite the attempts made by other competitions in Poland. This is a great distinction – said Maciej Karczyński, chairman of the Futsal Ekstraklasa, upon the signing of the deal.
The main benefits for the league include its growing popularity gained thanks to the ability to attract and engage fans with real-time data, stats, and visualisations; better experience for all fans and supporters; growing awareness of the league’s brand in the market; and greater recognisability among potential partners and sponsors.
First month of STATSCORE Futsal Ekstraklasa in numbers
227 goals in 36 matches, 2,759 shots, 658 corner kicks, 116 yellow cards…
STATSCORE’s scouts were there to count it all! Let’s now take a look at some of the most compelling stats from the first month of the rebranded league!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
About Futsal Ekstraklasa
The top futsal league in Poland, which has been playing since 2010. The 2020/21 season of the Futsal Ekstraklasa will feature 18 teams. In the second decade of the 21st century, the Bielsko-Biała Record became the league’s leader in the number of championships won.
STATSCORE is a Polish company whose mission is to build the world’s biggest sports data center collecting all the sports statistics in one place, in order to help sports fans and organisations to derive even greater joy and benefits from sports.
The company provides high-quality sports data, statistics and visualizations of matches and competitions. Its solutions are used by bookmakers from all over the world, renowned media and top sports leagues. From the 2019/20 season, STATSCORE has been the official statistics provider for Futsal Ekstraklasa and FORTUNA 1 Liga. The company has also been providing this type of solutions for other competitions, including with PGNiG Superliga and Slovak Slovnaft Handball Extraliga.