STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets are a set of amazing sports widgets, which you can customize and configure in the way that best fits you! Today we take a look at the following three solutions: Event Incidents, Stats, and Last Matches H2H.
Event Incidents – key match events on a timeline
Event Incidents is a smart solution that allows you to display key data from any sports event in the form of a timeline.
Goals, red and yellow cards, substitutions, penalties – all the most important information will be available to fans and bettors visiting your website.
Moreover, this data can be extended (by turning off the important switch) to include information on incidents such as throw-ins, fouls, shots on and off-target.
This highly customizable and easily configurable tool allows betting companies, sports-related online services, and fan club websites to display key game events in a smart and simple way!
Event Stats widget - display real-time data on key match events
This great tool will provide your users with detailed real-time stats from a sports event.
For football games, the stats displayed in the widget include ball possession, dangerous attacks, shots, corner kicks, red and yellow cards, among many other metrics!
Your users will be able to easily check and compare the most important statistics related to their team's performances!
Implementing this widget is a great way to attract fans to your coverage and provide bettors with an incentive to place a live bet!
Last Matches H2H - list the last 5 games of the teams involved
Winning streak? Losing streak? Inconsistent form? Last Matches H2H widget allows you to display the last five games of selected teams - the type of information that is crucial for fans and bettors!
Comparing the latest performances of teams involved in a game is one of the ways of predicting possible scores in the future. That's why this kind of data is always looked for by fans and bettors.
The Last Matches H2H widget provides you with a fantastic way to show this kind of data in visually engaging ways.
All the StatsWidgets are highly customizable and fully responsive, which makes them a perfect tool for users checking stats and data of the games on their mobile devices. This allows sports news websites to keep fans engaged and entertained, while betting companies may use it to encourage more live bets!
StatsWidgets World Premiere at STATSCORE DAY 2021
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ("GDPR"), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).