STATSCORE‘s Livebar is an innovative widget which allows you to display key match events in a smart and simple way. This solution has already been appreciated for its potential to engage users in live betting. What’s more, its responsive design, which makes it wonderfully mobile-friendly. Let’s find out more!
The widget shows in real time all the key game events taking place during a match. It may be displayed as part of a multi-game view without the need for a user to enter a specific event (they will be likely to enter if they’re attracted with a Livebar status).
These events shown within the widget include goals being scored, shots taken, attacks underway, yellow and red cards, or corner kicks – and many more!
Here’s how it works in practice:
The bar works not just during the game – it’s also useful before and after the match.
Before the start of the game, the widget displays a countdown timer to the first whistle of the match. In the half-time of a game, and after it’s finished, Livebar shows key game statistics (shots on target, corner kicks, yellow/red cards, etc.)
What makes it special is the neat way in which the data is presented. The widget doesn’t take up much space (as opposed to field visualisations, better fitted for desktop screens), which makes it perfect to be used on smartphones or tablets. The bar may be displayed directly under scoreboards to keep users engaged with real-time information on the developments.
STATSCORE’s Livebar is one of the collection of amazing sports widgets, which may be employed on betting websites according to their needs and expectations. They are designed in such a way as to provide the best experience for the end-users by adjusting to their screen size. The look of the bar can also be adjusted in terms of its colours, fonts, and preferred languages.
Find out more!
You may also want to sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).