The addition of Chinese, Korean, and Greek means that STATSCORE’s LivematchPro, PrematchPro, and StatsWidgets are now available in 20 different language versions! This makes STATSCORE products even more accessible for users around the world.
STATSCORE’s sports widgets keep conquering new markets around the globe by providing superb sports data to bookmakers, media organizations, and sports competitions. One of the ways in which we make sure that our products are well-adjusted to the needs of our partners and their users is to make them available in different language versions.
This time we’ve added three new languages to our LivematchPro, PrematchPro, and StatsWidgets.
Find out more about our outstanding sports widgets!
Here the come:
- Chinese – spoken by over 1 billion people, many of whom are true sports aficionados.
By the way, did you know that soccer is called 足球 in Chinese?
- Korean – official language of South and North Korea, spoken by 80 million people.
You may have heard that outfielder Shin-Soo Choo (추신수) has been considered the most successful Korean player in MLB.
- Greek – spoken by over 13 million people in Greece and Cyprus.
Did you know that Episkyros (Ἐπίσκυρος), an ancient Greek ball game, is believed to be one of the ancestors of today’s soccer?
This latest extension of STATSCORE products’ language versions reflects the growing demand for advanced sports data products in East Asia and Southern Europe.
Our widgets are currently available in the following 20 languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
If you can’t see your language on the list above, don’t worry, we can add it for you!
Follow us for more info on new addons to our products and… more fun facts.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).