Polish bookmaker Betfan, a client of STATSCORE, started a new campaign with TV commercials presenting their brand ambassador Mariusz Pudzianowski, legendary Strongman series winner and MMA fighter. As always they go loud punch by punch!
You can watch the commercial below:
This is the first time Betfan went on home TV screens, as before the betting company focused on different promotion channels, mainly through online platforms. Their brand colours: yellow and green have been used widely to build a connection with the main betting website of the company.
Betfan was founded in 2018 and it took them only a couple of months to win some remarkable recognition around the country with many online players. They went viral in 2019 making it to the top of the domestic awards. Polish Gaming Aces gala for 2019 brought them awards for:
- Debutant of the Year
- Marketing Campaign of the Year
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).