Online betting is growing incredibly popular around the globe. On this Valentine’s day, STATSCORE looks at reasons people fall in love with it!
Placing wagers on sporting events has become one of the most popular pastimes for fans all over the planet. With fast internet connections, widespread mobile devices, and accessible bookmakers – it’s never been easier to bet!
Here are some reasons to fall in love with it!
1. Online betting can make you rich!
What could be a better reason? For those who are closely following sports, the idea of earning some nice dollar by predicting what will happen in their favourite sports league is so tempting!
And many bettors were able to prove that they know how to get some serious money from it – let’s look at the examples here.
In fact, players can not only find higher odds online, but they also have access to a greater variety of sport disciplines and competitions!
Yes, it takes some expertise, luck, and courage – but doesn’t it make it even more exciting?
Of course, not everybody is going to win. It’s a bit like with being in love with a beautiful girl – some players will get rejected. Still, the hope of winning the game is unbelievably strong!
2. It makes following sports even more exciting!
Rooting for your beloved football team during their most important match of the season? That’s the definition of excitement for die-hard fans!
Is there anything that could make this experience even more thrilling? Well, those who bet on their favourite team will always tell you that risking some money boosts this experience even further!
And with today’s technology, fans can bet on their mobile devices even when watching the game live at a stadium.
3. Easy and convenient
That’s it. It doesn’t require spending your time and energy, as it can be done from a computer or any internet-connected device! No need to go anywhere, no need to waste your precious time.
With fast internet connections and accessibility of bookmakers online – it’s a piece of cake to place your bet.
You can make a quick risky wager, you can act on your gut feeling, or you can spend more time to analyse the squads and team formations – how you make the decisions is up to you. What counts is that when you’ve made it – you can instantly place a bet on your mobile phone!
4. Live betting takes it to another level!
Live wagers are what makes online betting so amazingly popular.
There is no doubt, that this kind of experience, the ability to make a quick decision (just like players on the field and their coaches have to do it) – brings a completely new type of engagement to the bettors. What’s not to love?
5. It’s totally safe
There are thousands of betting outlets online, and some people worry if all of them can be trusted. When it comes to depositing real money with online companies, this can be a legitimate problem.
Still, the more experienced players will know that there are reputable bookmakers out there who are acting according to the highest standards when it comes to privacy and security. After doing some research, and choosing a trusted company – you can sleep easy!
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
If you want to get in touch to find out more, just contact our Customer Success Team at email@example.com or use the LiveChat service on our website. We will be more than happy to schedule a call and discuss how STATSCORE’s services can help your organisation!