If you’re in the gaming industry, you know how rapidly it is changing and developing. And one of the best ways to keep up with the latest trends is to attend some of the major exhibitions and conferences. Let’s take a look with STATSCORE at a few of them that are worth attending.
ICE London 2020 – February 4-6
This one is, of course, UNMISSABLE. ICE is a major annual event is a fantastic opportunity to explore all the major trends in the industry. If you want to rise your betting business it is nor a question whether to come there but for how long you should stay in London.
It’s a global platform to find new business and partnership opportunities, attend invaluable meetings and do some amazing networking with key players in the industry.
STATSCORE will bring a brand new stand full of our dedicated premiers for 2020. If you like to be surprised, amazed and inspired at once, come to the booth S2-242 and meet our top representatives. We bring 9 people to make sure that we can greet you properly!
ICE 2020 will take place on February 4-6 at ExCeL London. The event will bring together 35,000+ professionals across all sectors of gaming who will be exploring the future of gaming.
Prague Gaming Summit – March 6
A leading event in the region of Central and Eastern Europe comes in a renewed formula this year!
The title of the 2020 edition is RƎ: LOADED, as they are establishing a new format that brings even more exciting opportunities in terms of talks, panels, networking meetings.
Check out the schedule, and let’s meet there too!
Last but not least, STATSCORE will be represented there by our Chief Commercial Officer who is taking a part in the panel about the Convergence Of Markets In Online Sports Betting. If you want to agree with what we have to say or if you wish to discuss with our argumentation, come to Prague and meet us. We promise that we will have enough time to celebrate cold Czech beer in the evening.
Betting on Sports Europe in London – June 2-4
This will be one of the biggest betting events of 2020!
The Betting on Sports Europe provides a sharp focus on matters in all the individual sports betting markets across the continent, bringing together each region’s key players under one roof to discuss best practice in tackling the main challenges facing the industry.
SBC Summit Barcelona – September 8-11
SBC Summit is a place where the world’s leading operators, suppliers, regulators and stakeholders meet do discuss the latest developments in sports betting and igaming.
It is a wonderful opportunity to meet decision-makers and stay updated on the latest developments.
The event combines an 18,000 sqm exhibition space featuring 200+ exhibitors with eight conference rooms and over 70 hours of content covering sports betting, iGaming, payments, digital marketing and safer gambling.
Find out more here!
SIGMA, Valletta – November 17-19
This major iGaming event is bringing together leading suppliers, operators, and affiliates.
You can expect insightful conference content, broad-ranging workshops and unrivalled entertainment
SiGMA event will be at the forefront of shaping the future of the global iGaming sector in a business-focussed B2B environment.
Find out more at here.
Let’s stay in touch
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).