Today’s sports clubs need to attract and engage their always-connected fans not just by putting up great performances on field or court, but also by providing them with some extra treats. That’s one of the reasons why they’re looking for advanced data solutions, trackers and entertaining visualisations that help them take their relationship with supporters to another level! How can they achieve that? Find out with STATSCORE!
Comprehensive data and stats are used throughout the sports industry for a variety of purposes. Today we’ll focus on how it helps and supports football clubs. Here we go!
1. Keep fans engaged and entertained with TeamCenter
It’s quite obvious that the relationship between fans and football clubs goes way beyond going the experience of following games live on the stadiums, watching a broadcast on the TV or on the Internet. Not to add that in the times of the pandemic, these granted forms of participation have been called into question.
In fact, sports clubs and organisations have a lot in common with brands and businesses. And as such, they need to pay special attention to the needs of their supporters (who, in this particular case, act as customers). Advanced sports data is one of the ways in which clubs and leagues can keep fans updated, allow them to track the games in real-time, and learn more about their team and its players. That’s the best way to keep them engaged and entertained.
2. Can sports data bring greater traffic to your website?
If clubs are like brands, then they need to invest in increasing brand awareness among fans and followers. Providing live statistics and in-game insights in an attractive form of customised infographics and visualisations brings and extra dimension to fans’ experience and allows clubs to encourage more people to follow them online! It’s worth noting that TeamCenter’s responsive design allows fans to track the data on any device, browser or system! Second screen experience? This is a solution for every sports’ event that enables you to win even more attention of the fans – both at venues and at home!
This brings more visitors to the club’s official website and helps keep them on it for longer, since its the place where they can find the complete and up-to-date info they’re looking for!
3. Growing revenue from sponsorship with advanced stats
Like it or not, but in order to thrive (or even to survive!) sports clubs and organisations need to earn money – and that’s of course where sponsors and advertisers come in. What can clubs offer them? Advertising space on their match kit, their venue and their merchandise, or… on their website.
Sports data solutions, such as STATSCORE‘s TeamCenter, were designed to allow clubs to generate more benefits from their relationship with sponsors by featuring special slots that can be used to display advertisements or contents delivered by sponsors.
With high-quality stats and data the traffic is growing and so is the club’s advertising revenue!
4. How to become a source of the most reliable data
With TeamCenter, you have complete control over the top-notch stats and data that is gathered by a network of professional STATSCORE scouts, who produce the highest level of statistics using the most advanced methodology.
Moreover, you can have it all in one place – from the team’s current squad, to H2H comparisons against rival teams, to live match data and up-to-date standings. You can provide your followers, supporters and experts with the most reliable and up-to-date information on your team!
This is how you become the most trustworthy source of the data for them, thanks to which they don’t have to look for the key information anywhere else! What’s more, other websites will refer to you and quote your data!
5. Bigger social media following
Some fans come to the venues (at least when they’re open…) to see their team, and many more watch games online or on the TV, but almost each of them uses some social media platform. Whenever it’s business, politics, media or sports – organisations and enterprises just can’t afford to leave that channel out. TeamCenter, with its amazingly compelling data solutions, provides football clubs with yet another way of leveraging data to win new fans and followers, which in turn makes them more attractive for sponsors.
The ability to share data-packed visualisations, infographics, and stats on a club’s social media channels translates into growing recognition and popularity, which, of course, allows clubs to earn more money!
Find out more
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).